Thursday, January 27, 2011

TRIALS AND MIRACLE BABY

This morning I woke up for some reason and got up early.  When I walked into the dinning room the front door was open.  My outside large dog was in the living room having fun with the little doxies dog toys and the furnace was running full blast.


Thank you Lord for protecting me, waking me, and being able to turn the furnace off.
Our days are made of these little things going on constantly.  We go from trials, to rest, to day to day duties.
I  have 3 grown children with families of their own.  They too have these trials.
This week my oldest daughter in California had to rush her daughter to the emergency.  Her daughter had a cold and was playing one day and would not talk or get up and breathing rapidly the next. She had RSV that led to pneumonia.
Prayers were sent out all over.  We as the church, (the believers not the building)  have a life line to a Savior and each other.  
When we unite, we have a strong bond in Jesus Christ.  We can face the trials with encouragement from our fellow believers all over the world and at home.
A word of encouragement came from a cousin that I have not seen for 42 years.  Jeff Browning, he is the Lead Pastor at Washington Christian Church.  He sent me this.


Psalm 94: 18-19
If I should say. "My foot has slipped,"
Thy Loving kindness, O Lord, will hold me up.
When my anxious thoughts multiply within me,
Thy consolations delight my soul.

When trials hit us out of no where, I often become anxious.  The Lord sends comforters to reach out and direct us back to His Word, which gives us "His" peace.
We may not be able to solve the immediate problem on this earth-but we have that eternal peace that can only come from faith in the promises of God for a future that is not on this earth.  
He is the head of the Church and when it comes to His believers, He has the last say about what happens down here to us.  He always knows what is best for us, and what will direct us to Him in this busy life.

A little about Cassie.  We called her the miracle baby.  Her mothers body was not giving her nourishment to grow.  She had to be taken by C-section or she would have died.  She weight 1 lb. 12 oz. when she was born.


The Doll was 7 inches Long

Since we knew when she was to be taken from her mother, prayers went out everywhere.  They went to friends and family and the Church in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Cassie was born without complications. The only thing she had to have was a tube to feed her.  That is a miracle according to the Doctors and Nurses.


Her Hand Fit Inside Her Daddies Wedding Ring

When Carrie went to a class on priemes after she was born, they were asking what complications their babies had as that was the norm.  When it came to Carrie she said that she felt bad for the others and did not want to  say that her baby had none.  But it was a huge witness that she had at that hospital everyday telling of the Lords grace and sharing Jesus Christ and His grace to her and Cassie.


This Is Cassie In 2011

I know that when I went to bed the other night, I felt that the Lord had a plan for this little girls life, as I did when I first looked at her in the hospital right after she was born.
So take courage all that are in trials-the Lord has a plan for all of you-no matter the out come of the trial.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS.  Cassie went home from the hospital today well on her way to recovery.

No comments: