Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FINISHED BLOUSE AND SKIRT


pink top photo 001_zps16504e7d.jpg
Finished the blouse for the ruffled skirt in my TWO WEEKS SEWING sewing post.  It was a fairly easy blouse to sew.

 photo patterniordered_zps792f269f.jpg
Used this Simplicity pattern.  I purchased the pattern from Ebay.  We basically only have Wal-Mart and no other fabric store for 2 1/2 hours.  So the internet is my best option for finding patterns at a reasonable cost.
The only thing I did different on the pattern was to use a close zig-zag stitch on the edges of the tie insert.  The pattern called for creating a small hem.  I felt it would be to bulky and the hem would show when tied.
pink top & rufffled skirt photo 003_zps084c344f.jpg

Here is the outfit finished and ready to mail out to my grand daughter.

1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

That is so cute! Your granddaughter is fortunate.