Friday, January 28, 2011

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD




 
Thanks Donna
Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

Ok sharing 7 things about myself.  I will have to think about that one for a minute.

1.  I love the jell-o brand cheese cake with cherries on it and McDonalds Bacon Egg Cheese (without the cheese) Breakfast sandwich and not in that order.

2.  I wish my hair could grow long-but it is thin and breaks off.  I remember when I was a senior and had my picture taken, the photographer pulled all my hair to the front to make it look like I had some hair.  It was long but very thin and stringy. Yes I color it.  My honey likes it red.  I have the skin for blond or red.  When I color my hair I feel like that commercial of that woman that would come out with her arms open and sing "I feel like a natural woman."  

3.  I have to be busy all the time.  Even when sitting, I cross-stitch, embroider or am on the computer.  Have slowed down a tad now that I am 60 - ouch in 2 months I will be 61.  Where does the time go when you are having fun.
The above picture is my lastest project for myself. Did I say I love chickens!! 
Christmas gifts had this cross stitch stored in its bag until the gifts were finished.  Worked on it last night while hubby and I watched Inspector Louis from net-flicks.


I like change when it comes to my crafts, so I will work on some things for awhile and then others. 
The chicken patterns are from SWEET GATHERINGS.  Did I say I love chickens!!
For the most part the projects are eventually finished.  The projects are then scattered around my house.
Enjoying this collection of Dolls I am cross-stitching. 

This hangs on my bedroom door.
4.  I love being a wife, mother, Nana, homemaker, and a believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

5.  I know this is crazy-but I love to hang out clothes and bring them in and fold them with that lovely smell from outdoors.  Be glad when spring gets here so I can do it again.

6. One of the most fun things for me is going on trips with my honey Roy. Especially when we get to go visit our daughters.  We have so much fun together even if it is to McDonalds just to have Breakfast.  

7. I love to look at houses of all ages and all kinds.  I think that may be a woman thing.  But old historic houses fascinate me as to who lived there and how their lives were. I will look at a house and wonder how it looks inside.  Maybe it is like a present-it is fun to see what is inside.

I have only blogged for about one year. My blog date started in January.  I have a lot to learn and will have to work on rule #3 & 4




No comments: